Private 3-Hour Dallas Tour With Local Guide
OverviewExplore Dallas like never before in 3-hours. If you cant join a tour group due to your schedule, or you would like to have an exclusive one-on-one private tour with a local, professional guide, this is the best option available. Your guide will create a one-of-a-kind custom tour, just for you. After, you'll discuss in detail what your interests are, and share your favorite landmarks and city sites you would like to visit most. You can choose the time when you would like to start and the vehicle of your preference.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourPerhaps the genesis of Dallas as a small trading post in 1841 seems incredulous as one now looks on one of the most beautiful cities in these United States. Dallas is indeed a city of international renown and boasts some marvelous landmarks. Guests to Dallas will want to give themselves plenty of time to take in the sights and sounds..
The tour includes:
Founders Plaza, Old Red Court House, John Neely Bryan Cabin, JFK Memorial, Pioneer Plaza (largest bronze collection in the world), Dallas City Hall (design by I.M. Pei), Thanks-Giving Square, First Baptist Dallas Fountain Plaza, Deep Ellum, The Wilson Block (historic neighborhood, Queen Anne/Victorian Style Houses), The Art District (the largest in the world!), Klyde Warren Park, The City of Highland Park (5th richest suburb in USA, home to many celebrities), Uptown the McKinney Avenue Restaurant District, West End, Dealey Plaza (JFK assassination Point) and much more.
Inclusions for Private 3-Hour Dallas Tour With Local Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Professional, local guide
- Complimentary transportation to and from most Dallas Hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/SUV
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private 3-Hour Dallas Tour With Local Guide
- Parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in ($4-7)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 1 year old
Included hotel pick up from: Downtown, Uptown, Market Center
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Party Bike For Up To 15 People In Downtown Dallas
- 3-Hour Small-Group Sightseeing Tour of Dallas
- Half-Day Guided Best of Fort Worth Historical Tour
- Aqua-Cycle Water Tricycle Rentals
- 'Dallas by Chocolate' Tour
- Dallas Spy Adventure
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
- Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket