Private 3-Hour Helsinki Walking Tour
OverviewMake the most of your Helsinki visit in 3 hours on this private tours that's operated with just you and your party: Enjoy a comprehensive 3-hour walkingtour starting from your hotel. This tour is also available for cruise ship and ferry passengers who don't mind walking and taking tram. Just choose your preferred tour start time and enjoy the sights of the Finnish capital!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourMeet your professional tourguide in your hotel lobby and start a walking city tour with a knowledgeable local. Enjoy this private comprehensive walking tour that covers the must-see sights as well as most important and interesting parts of Helsinki such as the historical centre, the Presidential Palace, City Hall, the Uspenski Cathedral, the colourful Market Square, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall, Temppeliaukion Church (also know as 'Rock Church') and the Opera House.
If you have any special sightseeing interests don't hesitate to let your guide know and she will do her best to accommodate your request.
If you wish, after the tour instead of returning to your hotel/cruise ship you can stay in Helsinki city centre by the Market Square, a small authentic market where you can buy local food and handicraft.
If you are a cruise ship or ferry passenger, you can take a tram or hirea taxi to get back to your port.
Inclusions for Private 3-Hour Helsinki Walking Tour
- Professional tour guide for 3 hrs (please select your language)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private 3-Hour Helsinki Walking Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Admissions to places (except forTemppeliaukion Church)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour is available for HOTEL GUESTS and CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS.
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces (lots of cobble stoned streets), this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.