Private 3-Night Moroccan Sahara Desert Round-Trip To Merzouga From Marrakech - MarrakeshWrite a Review
OverviewOn this 4-day private tour from Marrakech to the Sahara desert you will cross the High Atlas Mountains and visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, Dades Valley and Todra Gorge. In the Merzouga desert you will enjoy camel trek and sleeping in luxury tent.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley and Dades Gorges
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel, and then you will start your journey towards the desert crossing the Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas pass. You will visit the Berber village of Telouet and take a guided tour of the Kasbah of El Glaoui, former War Lord and Pasha of Marrakech. Afterwards, continue to Ait Benhaddou, to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou, a spectacular fortified village. After stop for lunch in Ait Benhaddou continue to Ouarzazate and Dades Valley where you will stay overnight for dinner and accommodation in a luxury hotel.
Day 2: Dades Gorges - Merzouga Desert Camp
After breakfast continue your journey. Pass a few Berber villages along the way to Tinjdad and Erfoud, from where you will feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet. Continue to Rissani and Merzouga desert, from where you will ride camels to the sand dunes. You will spend this night in an equipped desert camp with drum music in the middle of the Sahara desert. You will climb a high dune to watch the sunset. Traditional Berber dinner is served under the stars. You will spend the night in a luxury tent.
Day 3: Merzouga - Ouarzazate
After early wake up you will watch the sunrise over the dunes and then return by camel to the Merzouga hotel for a shower and breakfast. Then start your trip back to Ouarzazate passing Tinjdad, visiting Todra Gorges, the highest oasis valley gorge in Morocco. Continue to Boumalene Dades for lunch and then drive to Ouarzazate where you may visit the local movie studios. Arrival in the evening for dinner and luxury hotel accommodation.
Day 4: Ouarzazate - Marrakech
After breakfast visit the Kasbah Taourirte, a beautiful kasbah in Ouarzazate. Then you will visit Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou , where you will have lunch. Continue your trip crossing the High Atlas Mountains via the highest road pass in Morocco called Tizni Tichka pass at 7,415 ft (2260m). It offers impressive views of valleys, mountains and many Berber villages nearby. Arrival in evening to Marrakech.
Inclusions for Private 3-Night Moroccan Sahara Desert Round-Trip To Merzouga From Marrakech
- 3 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Morning tea
- Professional Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private 3-Night Moroccan Sahara Desert Round-Trip To Merzouga From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.