Private 3-Night Zhangjiajie TourWrite a Review
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park is the most famous park among Chinas best national parks. This 3-night tour will take you to explore top attractions including Golden Whip Brook, Baofeng Lake, Yuanjiajie Mountain, Bailong Elevator, Tianzi Mountain, and the Ten-mile Natural Gallery. Your knowledgeable private tour guide will provide you a comprehensive overview of the attractions in this beautiful park which inspired the backdrop of the movie, Avatar. You will also sample authentic Chinese food during this tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival in Zhangjiajie
After arriving in Zhangjiajie, you will be greeted and transferred from the airport to your prearranged hotel. The rest of the day will be free for you to explore the city at your leisure.
Day 2: Golden Whip Brook - Baofeng Lake （L）
Enjoy a full day of adventure at mesmerizing Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Take a 2-hour hike to charming Golden Whip Brook, the largest fresh water stream in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, located in the east side of the park and named after the 1,247 feet (380 meters) tall Golden Whip Rock spanning almost 5 miles (7.5 kilometers).
Later, enjoy delicious authentic Chinese food at a local restaurant before visiting final attraction of the day, Baofeng Lake. Baofeng Lake was formed after a dam was built nearby in the 1970's. Although it's a man-made lake, the natural surrounding of lush greens and stone peaks still attracts tourists worldwide.
Day 3: Yuanjiajie Mountain- Bailong Elevator - Tianzi Mountain - Ten-mile Natural Gallery （L）
Today is dedicated to a different experience at Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will ascend to Yuanjiajie Mountain by the 1,070 feet (330 meter) tall Bailong Elevator. You will have about 2 hours to explore the Pillar of the Southern Sky which inspired backdrop of the famous “Avatar Hallelujah Mountain” in the movie, Avatar.
Next, proceed to the Platform of Forgetfulness to soak up breathtaking views of sandstone peaks landscape before taking a walk across the amazing "Bridge Under Heaven." Lunch will be provided at a nearby Chinese restaurant. After lunch break, catch an eco-bus to Tianzi Mountain for a cable car ride descending from the mountain to visit a wonderful fairyland, Ten-mile Natural Gallery, where you will enjoy distant views of the Bailong Elevator, Tianzi Mountain and Ten-mile Natural Gallery.
Day 4: Departing Zhangjiajie
You will be transported from your hotel back to the airport according to your itinerary.
Please note: hotel accommodations and flights to/from Zhangjiajie are not included.
Inclusions for Private 3-Night Zhangjiajie Tour
- Entrance fees(as per itinerary)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle during the tour
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private 3-Night Zhangjiajie Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Flight to/from Zhangjiajie
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry date, and country are required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just for in case
Please provide all of people's date of birth, full passport names and passport numbers, we need these information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets of tourism attractions for you, and these information must be 100% match with your passports on tour day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.