Private 4-Day Lhasa Tour Combo Package
OverviewHave you always wanted to exploreTibetan Buddhism and mysterious plateau of Tibet? This 4-day tour combo package to Lhasa will take you to see attraction highlights of Lhasa. You will experience glorious Tibetan culture and the opportunity to have close interaction with local people. This tour combo package does not include airfare/train tickets to and from Lhasa nor hotel accommodation.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Your Tibetan private tour guide will pick you up at Lhasa Gonggar Airport or Train Station according to the itinerary you provided at time of booking and then transfer to your own prearranged hotel for acclimation. The rest of day is at your leisure for exploration.
Day 2: L
Today, you will visit Jokhang Temple and Potala Palace first. The massive structure of Potala Palace includes an adjacent compound which was utilized as the living quarter of the Dalai Lama. Jokhang Temple was constructed around 7th century and located in the center of the old town. Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple are both key landmarks of Tibet. Later, you will visit local market before returning to your own prearranged hotel.
Day 3: L
This morning, you will embark on a great trip to Ganden Monastery first. Apart from impressive architecture factors, you will also see majestic surroundings on top of Ganden Wangpo Hill. Wander around the hill to takes in the panoramic view of the valley before continuing to Sera monastery before driving back to your own prearranged hotel.
You will be transferred to Lhasa Airport or Train Station in the morning where this 4-day-3night tour concludes.
Inclusions for Private 4-Day Lhasa Tour Combo Package
- Entrance fees
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Tibet travel permit (TTP)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for Private 4-Day Lhasa Tour Combo Package
- Personal expense
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants in order to apply for Tibet Travel Permit (TTP)
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please provide your mobile phone number for arranging delivery of TTP
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Drepung & Sera Monastery on Budget-Lhasa Day Tour
- 16 Days Kailash Everest Group Tour by Tibet Local Operator
- 8-Day Best Everest Group Tour with Flexible Lhasa Tour Booking after Arrival
- 8 Days Lhasa to Everest Base Camp
- 3-Night Lhasa Sightseeing Group Tour Including Welcome Meal
- Yamdrok Lake Highlight Day Tour
- Private Tibet Tour Car Rental
- 10-12 Days Tibet Travel Permits Pass for Flexible Tours