Private 4-Day Xian And Shanghai Tour From Beijing By High-Speed Train
OverviewThis tour will take you to visit the 2 most important cities in China: the prosperous ancient capital Xian, and the largest metropolitan city in old & new China Shanghai. You will visit the Museum of Terracotta Warriors, walk on the most completed ancient Ming Dynasty City Wall, appreciate the beauty of classical Yuyuan Garden, feel the European influence to Shanghai in 1920s, and stroll on the lively waterfront the Bund.
- Exclusive to Viator
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Round-trip train fares
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tourDay 1: Beijing-Xian by High Speed Train (D)
You are picked up from your hotel or residence in downtown Beijing and transferred to railway station for high speed train to Xian.
Upon arrival, your Xian guide will meet you and take you directly for a city tour. Your first stop is Xi'an Museum, which is located by Small Wild Goose Pagoda and covers an area of 245 hectares. It was officially opened to the public in May 2007 and collectively reflects the long history of Xian city. You will then move on to the old town and take a stroll along the bustling Muslim Street. Your dinner today is a dumpling banquet served at the famous De Fa Chang Restaurant.
Transfer to check in hotel after dinner and spend the night in Xian. Or, you will have the option to enjoy the spectacular Tang Dynasty Show before transfer to hotel.
Accommodation: Ramada Xian Bell Tower (4-star)
Day 2: Xian Day Trip and Night Train to Shanghai (soft sleeper) (B,L)
In the morning, you will check out hotel and depart to visit the Eighth Wonder of the World The Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses. Discovered by accident when peasants digging a well in 1974, it becomes the major archaeological discovery of the 20th century. After lunch at local restaurant, you will visit a pottery factory to learn how terracotta figures are made. You will continue your visit to the ancient City Wall of Ming Dynasty. You will then move on to the food market, where you could grab something before your night train to Shanghai.
Accommodation: Soft sleeper train
Day 3: Arrival in Shanghai (B,L)
Arrival Shanghai in the morning. You are met at train station and taken to hotel for breakfast. Early check-in is based on hotel availability. Otherwise, you could store your bags and start the city tour).
Your full day Shanghai orientation tour includes visits to Yuyuan Garden the most beautiful private garden in Shanghai, the Old City and its bazaar, the Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, a silk store and French Concession.
Your will then check into hotel and enjoy a relaxing evening. Alternatively, you could choose to either enjoy a night cruise along Huangpu River, or enjoy the stunning ERA acrobatic show.
Accommodation: Sunrise on the Bund (4-star)
Day 4: Shanghai-Beijing by High Speed Train (B,L)
Check out hotel, first stop of your morning tour is the lively waterfront - the Bund, where you will see locals doing morning exercise such as taichi, fan dance, or even backward walks. You will continue your visit to Shanghais new Pudong area, now home to the modern skyscrapers directly face Puxi's historic Bund.
After lunch, you are transferred to train station for high speed train to Beijing. You are met upon arrival in Beijing and transferred to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Private 4-Day Xian And Shanghai Tour From Beijing By High-Speed Train
- Train tickets Beijing-Xi'an-Shanghai-Beijing
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Xi'an & Shanghai
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Private professional English speaking guide
- Private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private 4-Day Xian And Shanghai Tour From Beijing By High-Speed Train
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers except infant
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Photocopy of passport is required at time of booking for train ticket purchasing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Beijing Private Night Walking Tour: Qianmen Street, Tian'ammen Square and Wangfujing Street
- Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
- Beijing One Day Coach Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Plus Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Including Lunch
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing