OverviewExplore some of the most beautiful attractions Zhangjiajie has to offer and a trip through Zhangjiajie Natural Forest Park. Appreciate the unique natural landscape with four days of sightseeing including Enshi Grand Canyon, Baofeng Lake, Tianmen Mountain, and many more. Amaze yourself with incredible aerial views of the city from the mountain top at the very essence of this UNESCO listed World Heritage Site.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival in Zhangjiajie
Upon arrival in Zhangjiajie, you'll be picked up and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day will be free for you to explore the city at your leisure.
Day 2: Bailong Elevator, Yuanjiajie, Tianzi Mountain （L）
After breakfast at your hotel, you will make your way to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park to start today's adventure. Explore beautiful scenery during your ride to Bailong Elevator made of see-through glass before using it to ascend to Yuanjiajie Mountain. Venture from Yuanjiajie's summit with a 2.5-hour hike into the Pillar of Southern Sky, an inspiration for Hallelujah Mountains in the movie, Avatar. From there, you will proceed to the Platform of Forgetfulness to admire nearby peak-views before walking across the First Bridge Under Heaven. Lunch at the local restaurant will be available at your own expense. Next, park shuttle bus will take you to visit Tianzi Mountain where Imperial Writing Brush Peaks, Xihai Stone Forest, and other incredible views and scenery await. Your activities for the day will conclude a trip by Tianzi cable car before being transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3: Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon - Baofeng Lake （L）
Enjoy a morning view of the Enshi Grand Canyon completed with aesthetically pleasing cliffs, caves, streams, and lakes. Take time to observe flora and fauna of this natural museum of the northern temperate zone. Slide down to the bottom of the hill where you have the opportunity to cross a half-mile glass bridge (opened on May 1st, 2016). Afterward, visit Baofeng Lake where you can enjoy some locals singing while taking a boat ride on the lake before heading back to your hotel.
Day 4: Tianmen Mountain, Sandstone Painting Institute, Airport （L）
After breakfast, prepare yourself to take the world's longest cable car to the top of Tianmen Mountain, the highest mountain in Zhangjiajie city. See the sights such as the 99-Turn Road and the 999-Step that lead to the gate of Tianmen from up high on a glass skywalk. From there, you will visit a art gallery of sandstone painting to appreciate a new kind of painting style. After being taken back to Zhangjiajie, you will have free time in the city until your tour concludes with your transfer to the airport according to your literary.
Inclusions for Private 4-day Zhangjiajie Tour With Enshi Grand Canyon And Tianmen Mountain
- Entrance fees
- Lunch for 3 days
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional, local guide
Exclusions for Private 4-day Zhangjiajie Tour With Enshi Grand Canyon And Tianmen Mountain
- Flights to/from Zhangjiajie
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please provide all of travelers' date of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets to attractions for you. These information must match exactly with your passports on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Day Tour Of Zhangjiajie National Park Including Lunch
- 2-Night Zhangjiajie Avatar And Tianmen Mountain Tour
- Day Trip Of Mengdong River Rafting In Zhangjiajie
- Day Trip In Tianmen Mountain Of Zhangjiajie
- Private 6-Night Zhangjiajie Trekking Tour
- Private Zhangjiajie Day Trip With Grand Canyon And Yellow Dragon Cave
- Group Day Trip To Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain And Sky Walk
- Private Day Trip: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Tianzi Mountain And Helong Park
- Day Trip To Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Private Day Tour: Tianmen Mountain And Tujia Folk Customs Park Discovery