OverviewEnjoyable bus tour which enables you to see the best city highlights of Tallinn without putting too much effort in walking. Your guide will be greeting you at the cruise port/your hotel and will bring you back at the end of the tour. Even though you do not need to walk long distances in Old Town, you will still fully enjoy the atmosphere of this city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Led by a local guide
- Popular choice with kids
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourFirstly the drive will take you to the Upper Town of the Old Town. This first stop includes brief walk to the most notable buildings of Aleksander Nevskij's Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament and the Dome Church. The highlight of the Upper Old Town is the sightseeing platform, where it is possible to enjoy the most marvellous view over the red tiled roofs of the Old Town and the panorama of the whole city.
We will also take a moment to enjoy ourselves over a relaxing coffee break (included into the tour cost)
The tour will take you next through the city centre where you will see beautiful buildings from different historical periods including The Opera and Estonian Ballet Theatre and The War of Independence Victory Column on Freedom Square. The sightseeing continues in the lovely wooden district Kadriorg with a short break in Kadriorg Park – the picturesque park with the Palace of the Russian Empress Catherine, Estonian Presidential Palace and KUMU Estonian Art Museum. Further the ride will continue along the shoreline and take you to see Song Festival Grounds.
Your friendly and well-informed guide will spice the whole trip with the most fascinating facts and best stories and legends about the most notable landmarks. In addition the guide can provide you with so much more than just the tour info – feel free to inquire all about the current life, issues and most exciting details about the modern life in Estonia. The tour ends back by the main port gate, where you can comfortably board your ship or at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private: 4-Hour Best Of Tallinn Tour With Mostly Driving And Little Walking
- Professional Tour Guide for 4 hours
- Private driver and a comfortable a/c vehicle
- Coffee break (tea or coffee and pastry)
Exclusions for Private: 4-Hour Best Of Tallinn Tour With Mostly Driving And Little Walking
- Entrance fees (mostly donations)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 7 are free of charge, coffee break is not included for them.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Hotel guests must provide Hotel Name for pick up
A light amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.