Private 4-Hour Grand Tour Of Saint Petersburg With Complimentary Faberge Museum Tickets
OverviewThe Grand Tour of St Petersburg offers visitors the opportunity to take in as much as possible of the city in a day's sightseeing: a complete tour of St Petersburg's most famous sites from the comfort of a car or mini van and with a knowledgeable and experienced local guide. The tour is an excellent introduction to St Petersburg -- the second largest and most beautiful city in Russia. Complimentary tickets to Faberge Museum will be a great addition to this private tour!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourOn this 4 hour tour you will have your private guide with you and enjoy comfortable transportation in a private car. You will be met in your hotel lobby. Enjoy complimentary tickets to Faberge Museum, city maps, bottles of water, rain coats (in case of any rain) and farewell gifts.
Over almost 300 years of its history St Petersburg accumulated all the grandeur of the Russian Imperial Court and became one of the largest centers of culture and science. You are invited to explore the best places of this famous city!
Start your tour from the Palace Square, which is dominated by the Winter Palace. After crossing the Neva River, stop at a favourite local spot from which you can enjoy panoramic views of the Palace Embankment with its renowned Hermitage Museum, and many prominent St Petersburg landmarks including St Isaacs Cathedral, the Admiralty, and the Chamber of Curiosities.
With your local St Petersburg guide, you will pay a visit to the oldest structure in the city, and the site where the town of Peter started in 1703. The cathedral located here became the burial place of the Russian emperors, and members of their families, from Peter the Great onwards. A visit to the cathedral is optional here, but we'd say it's well worth taking a peek! As we continue your historical St Petersburg tour, we'll pass the Summer Gardens and the Field of Mars on the way to the most famous church in St Petersburg - Church on the Spilled Blood.
You will continue your St Petersburg sightseeing tour visiting St Isaacs Square to see its beautiful cathedral - St Isaac Cathedral. Get the inside scoop behind the stunning architectural flourishes on this gorgeous building and how it has been used over the centuries.
Your private tour ends near the Faberge Museum. Using complimentary tickets to this museumyou will be able to see many masterpieces from its' collection, like famous Faberge Eggs, by yourselves.
Tickets to Faberge Museum will be provided for every person on the tour for the same day visit. Starting time of the tour is usually 16:10 (4:10 pm). Tour in the museum will be provided by the museum guide in English. You will have at least 1:30 hour break between the end of your private tour & before Faberge museum tour. If the museum doesn't runexcursion in English on the day of your tour (it happens rarely) you will provided with entrance tickets and audio-guides instead.
Inclusions for Private 4-Hour Grand Tour Of Saint Petersburg With Complimentary Faberge Museum Tickets
- Express pass entry to Peter & Paul Fortress, St. Isaac Cathedral & Colonnade
- Complimentary tickets to Faberge museum (public group tour)
- Professional private guide service (4 h)
- Comfortable transportation on a business class car (4 h)
- Professional & experienced driver
- Hotel pick-up
- Bottles of water
- Rain coats (in case of raining)
- City maps
- Farewell gift
Exclusions for Private 4-Hour Grand Tour Of Saint Petersburg With Complimentary Faberge Museum Tickets
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.