Private 4-Hour Open Jeep Night Tour Of Jaipur City Lights
OverviewEnjoy a 4-hour drive in an open air Jeep with a private driver. Visit different sites in Jaipur city when its illuminate to its fullest beauty. This is the best time explore the city and enjoy its beautiful lights.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourThe tour starts after meeting your driver in your hotel lobby.
First you will drive to the Amber fort to see the breathtaking play of lights on this majestic building. Located high on a hill Amer Fort's views are the principal tourist attraction in the Jaipur area.
Next drive to Jal mahal palace to see the beautiful reflection of lights in the crystal clear lake that surrounds it. Continue the drive uphill to Nahargarh fort to see the breathtaking bird's eye view of illuminated Jaipur City. The view of the city from the fort is incomparable at night.
Further drive to the Wind Palace to see the celebration of lights on the palace. Hawa Mahal or Wind Palace, is so named because it was essentially a high screen wall built so the women of the royal household could observe street festivals while remaining unseen from the outside world.
Finally drive further into the city to see Albert Hall all lit up at night. This tour will leave a long lasting memory of how truly beautiful Jaipur city is at night.
Driver will drive you back to the hotel safely before wishing you a good night and sweet dreams.
Inclusions for Private 4-Hour Open Jeep Night Tour Of Jaipur City Lights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Jaipur city
- Tour in an open air Jeep
- Private driver
- Fuel, parking fees, taxes and surcharges
Exclusions for Private 4-Hour Open Jeep Night Tour Of Jaipur City Lights
- Light and sound show tickets at Amber fort
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A warm jacket is recommended to bring during the winter since it can get cold at night
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Ajmer and Pushkar from Jaipur to Udaipur
- Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra , Jaipur)
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day with Private Budget
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai and Goa - 9 Day
- Private Jaipur Sightseeing Full-Day Tour
- Private Mandawa Tour from Jaipur to Bikaner
- Private Tour: Amber Fort and Jal Mahal Including Elephant Ride
- Private Day Trip to Samode and Khandela Including Lunch and Dinner