From USD 125
OverviewThis private city tour will take you to see the most important attractions in St. Petersburg’s city center, including the State Hermitage Museum (outside), the Admiralty and St.Isaac's Cathedral, Fine Arts Square, the Russian Museum, the magnificent Church of our Saviour on Spilled Blood, Field of Mars, Senate & Synod classical buildings and the Bronze Horseman. Visit the Church of the Spilled Blood, the site where Emperor Alexander II was assassinated. Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress and learn about the founding of the city. Admire the marvelous interior of St. Isaac's Cathedral and the view of the city from its' collonade. Drive along the banks of rivers and canals and see some of St. Petersburg's most romantic bridges. Upgrade your tour and include 1 hour on a public boat with open and covered areas so you may see what you didn't expect! True beauty of the city on the Neva river!
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourSt. Petersburg is a pilgrimage site for lovers of beauty. Explore St. Petersburg with a local guide and spend 4 hours driving the streets of this magnificent city, stopping at its major monuments and landmarks. In addition to the major attractions, your guide will show you some off-the-beaten track sites.
Take a ride along its main streets, including Nevsky Prospect, and see the numerous cathedrals with golden domes. Admire elaborate churches, such as St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, and the Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood. Be amazed by magnificent palaces, once occupied by the greatest Russian noble families, and enjoy the beauty of serene rivers and canals, linked by romantic bridges. See stunning palaces and golden-domed churches.
You will also visit the imposing Peter and Paul Fortress and St. Isaac Cathedral during this tour in order to get properly acquainted with one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and one of its greatest sights.
If you want even more than upgrade your city tour with 1 hour river & canals boat cruise on a common boat. You will see a lot more unique architecture, many more bridges, more 18th and 19th century palaces and parks and architectural landmarks, like the domes and spires of churches and cathedrals you had already been to!
Your tour ends near St. Isaac Cathedral, or after canal boat cruise near the pier (if option is chosen).
Inclusions for Private 4-Hour Sightseeing Tour Of St Petersburg And Optional Boat Cruise On The Neva River
- Express pass entry to Peter & Paul Fortress, St. Isaac Cathedral & Church of the Spilled Blood
- Tickets for a boat cruise on a common boat (if option selected)
- Professional private guide service
- Comfortable transportation with a business class car (Mercedes)
- Professional & experienced driver
- Hotel pick-up
- Bottles of water
- Rain coats (in case of raining)
- City maps
- Farewell gift
Exclusions for Private 4-Hour Sightseeing Tour Of St Petersburg And Optional Boat Cruise On The Neva River
- Food and drinks
- Visit to the Colonnade of St Isaac Cathedral
- Hotel Drop-Off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.