Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Chengdu
OverviewJoin in the awesome 5-day private tour of China including Beijing and Chengdu are the most historical cities in China. Within 5 days, you can explore ancient Chinese culture from both the important northern and southern cities of China. Beijing: the 600 years old capital city of China with amazing culture; Chengdu: You will visit splendid Leshan giant Buddha and panda base there.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Beijing (L)
Start from hotel lobby on 8:00am, then start the tour with Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City first, and the Tiananmen square was the place for important imperial ceremonies during the Ming Dynasty and Qing Dynasty, forbidden city is most commonly known in Chinese as Ggng , Which is also the largest and best-preserved ancient 700 year old imperial building complex. then you will visit exterior of 2008 Beijing Olympic stadiums such as bird's nest and water cube.
Then you will have lunch at a local and authentic restaurant. Later on you will visit a silk museum to learn about interesting ancient Chinese silk culture, then go to temple of heaven, which was used by the Emperors for annual ceremonies of prayer for good harvest. finally taste several cups of tea at traditional tea house before going back hotel.
Day 2: Beijing (L)
The tour today starts with amazing Great wall, which is the most important historical site with more than 600 years history, the Great Wall is generally recognized as one of the most impressive architectural magic in Chinese history.
Then have lunch at a Local Chinese restaurant, and you can also experience interesting ancient Chinese Jade culture there too, then you will be taken to the summer palace, well the entire Summer Palace is centered around Longevity Hill and beautiful Kunming Lake, later on go back hotel.
Day 3: Beijing to Chengdu
Beijing driver will meet you at hotel, then transfer to airport, later on Chengdu driver will Meet you at the Chengdu airport and you will be taken to Chengdu's hotel.
Day 4: Chengdu(L)
Start your private day tour with 800am pickup from your central located Chengdu hotel, where you will begin a private vehicle with tour guide then go to Leshan, about 75 miles (120 km) away. The journey takes around 2 hours.
Later on you will experience the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mt. Emei Scenic Area. The impressive Leshan Giant Buddha is the world's largest carved Buddha statue. And there is optional item for a cruise on the river (at your own extra expense) for another great point. then have lunch at a local restaurant, finally go back hotel.
Day 5: Chengdu (L)
On 8:00am in the morning, your tour begins with the drive to the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, about 11 miles ( 20 km) from the city center. Then you can enjoy this truly precious opportunity to see pandas of varying ages for eating and playing. Furthermore, you will also have the another option to pay a donation to the center (RMB 2,000; at your own extra charge) for a photo while holding a panda. Then have lunch at a local restaurant nearby there.
Later on go to a local brocade museum to learn about ancient textile art and culture, then take a quick stop at Chengdu Renmin Park, finally go back hotel.
Inclusions for Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Chengdu
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestic flight of Beijing to Chengdu
Exclusions for Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Chengdu
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours