Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Shanghai
OverviewExplore the top Great highlights of Beijing and Shanghai during a memorable 5-day private China tour. Begin with Beijing and experience the Great wall, forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. Fly to Shanghai to observe Shanghai highlights such as Shanghai museum, Yuyuan garden, Jnade Buddha temple and zhujiajiao water town.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Beijing (L) Start from hotel lobby on 8:00am, then visit Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City first, actually Tian'anmen square is the symbol of China for the last 600 years, which is also the world biggest city center square, from there you will walk to the Forbidden City next, the largest and best-preserved ancient 600 year old imperial palaces building complex. then have lunch at a local and authentic restaurant.
Later on you will visit a silk museum to experience interesting ancient Chinese silk culture, then head to temple of heaven, which is regarded as most impressive worshiping building for praying good harvest during Ming and Qing dynasty, finally taste several cups of tea t traditional tea house before going back hotel.
Day 2: Beijing (L) The tour today starts with the remarkable Great wall, which is the NO.1 china highlights with more 800 years history, then have lunch at Local Jade restaurant, and you can also experience amazing ancient Chinese Jade culture there too, then you will be taken to the summer palace, which is the most impressive imperial garden during the Qing dynasty 400 years ago, finally go back hotel.
Day 3: Beijing to Shanghai
Beijing driver will meet you at hotel, then transfer to airport, later on shanghai driver will Meet at the shanghai airport and be taken to your hotel.
Day 4: Shanghai (L) Start on 8:00am, then visit to the Shanghai Museum and pearl factory , then take a walk at The Bund. After that, visit splendid Yuyuan Garden, and stroll around nearby Jade Buddha temple, then go back hotel.
Day 5: Shanghai(L)
You will take Zhujiajiao water town day tour today, wichh was over 800 years old and well-preserved water town in shanghai. It is quite enjoyable to walk through the many alleyways and to try hand-operated boat on a cruise there, then come back hotel.
Inclusions for Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestic flight of Beijing to shanghai
Exclusions for Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver