Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Xi'an
OverviewExplore China with a knowledgeable tour guide on an 5-day tour that includes Beijing and Xi'an. Experience UNESCO World Heritage sites such as the Great wall, Summer Palace, Beijing rickshaw Hutong tour , Temple of Heaven, summer palace and xi'an Terracotta Warriors. Learn about ancient Chinese culture at the xi'an ancient city wall and Giant Wild Goose Pagoda. The tour includes private van and driver, English speaking tour guide, domestic flight, transportation, entrance fees of sites and lunch.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Beijing (L) Start from hotel lobby on 8:00am, then visit Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City first, actually Tian'anmen square is the symbol of whole country for the last 700 years, which is also the world biggest amd impressive city center square, from there you will walk to the Forbidden City next, the largest and best-preserved ancient 600 year old imperial palaces building complex. then you will experience interesting Hutong tour, well The Hutong Tour starts from along Shishahai near the vegetable and fruit market, In the past, princes', generals' and ministers' housed with courtyards were scattered around the outside of the Forbidden City. Linking up those courtyard houses were lanes and alleys called hutongs. The word "hutong" probably came into use during the Yuan Dynasty (1270-1365), as it is a Mongolian word, meaning "well". These residential areas were so called because where there is a well, there are people living nearby. As a result, the hutong has become a part of Beijing life and now is an informal symbol of the city.
Then you will have lunch at a local and authentic restaurant. Later on you will visit a silk factory to experience amazing ancient Chinese silk culture, then visit temple of heaven, which is regarded as biggest worshiping building for praying good harvest for local Farmer 600 years ago, finally taste several cups of tea at traditional tea house before going back hotel.
Day 2: Beijing (L) The tour today starts with amazing Great wall, which is the NO.1 china highlights with more 700 years history, then have lunch at Local Chinese restaurant, and you can also experience interesting ancient Chinese Jade culture there too, then you will be taken to the summer palace, later on go back hotel.
Day 3: Beijing to xi'an
Beijing driver will meet you at hotel, then transfer to airport, later on xi'an driver will Meet you at the xi'an airport and you will be taken to xi'an hotel.
Day 4: xi'an(L) Start on 8:00am, then visit terracotta worriers museum first, there are around more than 6,000 life-sized figures and horses were buried beside Emperor Qin Shihuang in his own mausoleum, which was also regarded as one of top 3 China highlights. Then have lunch at a authentic Chinese restaurant.
Later on go to ancient city wall , which is also the biggest ancient city wall in China, finally go back hotel.
Day 5:xi'an (L)
Visit the Hangyangling Museum in the morning first, which is a huge cultural site mixing the modernized arts, ancient civilization, history, culture and landscape together. It is the largest museum and an appealing tourist destination in xi'an. Then have lunch at a local restaurant.
Later on go to xi'an giant goose tower in the afternoon, well the construction of rammed earth with a stone exterior facade collapsed several decades later, finally go back hotel.
Inclusions for Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Xi'an
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestic flight of Beijing to xi'an
Exclusions for Private 5-Day Tour: Beijing And Xi'an
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours