Private 5-Day Tour Of Istanbul And Cappadocia's Highlights
OverviewYour tour covers highlights of Istanbul like Blue Mosque amazing blue tiles adoring the walls of the interior, Topkapi Palace residence of the Ottoman Sultans and the worlds oldest and largest covered Grand Bazaar with over 60 streets. In Cappadocia, the land of the fairy chimneys, explore unforgettable sites like Greme, Uchisar, avusin and more!
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDay 1Istanbul (B)
Arrival in Istanbul. Meeting at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Check-in, dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Istanbul (B-D)
After breakfast, full-day sightseeing tour of Istanbul including visits of The Blue Mosque,one of the famous mosques of the Ottomans are known for its blue Iznk tiles and unique with its 6 minarets. Hippodrome, center of sporting (chariots races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city. St.Sophia,one of the greatest marvels of architecture constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. Lunch at local restaurant without drinks. After lunch visiting of the Topkapi Palace including jewellery section the imperial palace of the Ottoman Sultans, exhibiting the imperial treasury, chinese porcelain, calligraphy section and many more Set menu lunch at local restaurant without drinks. The tour will end with the visit of Grand Bazaar,the most attractive shopping center and the biggest souk in the world nearly 4000 shops of antiques,jewellery, and carpets. Overnight at hotel on BB base.
Day 3 Istanbul (B-D)
After breakfast half day sightseeing tour of Istanbul including visits of the Spice Market. Bosphorus Cruise with a regular boat. A traditional boat tour through the waterway separating Asia and Europe. Seeing along the way the old Ottoman wooden mansions, marble palaces, foreign embassies estates and small fishery villages, located at the Asian and European sides. Do not miss important sightseeing spots at the Bosphorus such as Dolmabahce Palace, Rumeli Fortress and Beylerbeyi Palace. Afternoon free at leisure. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 4Istanbul / Kayseri / Cappadocia (B-D)
After breakfast at Istanbul Hotel drive to airport to take domestic flight to Kayseri Arrive in Kayseri Airport and transfer to our hotel in Cappadocia. Balance of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at our Hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 5 Cappadocia (B-L-D)
After breakfast, full day sightseeing tour of Cappadocia including visit the valleys where animal-like natural formations like camels and fair chimneys are abundant. Optional balloon tour. Depart from the hotel at 09.30-10.00 depending on the arrival time of the participants and visit to Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. In the afternoon, visit Open Air Museum in Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years and then to Kaymakli Underground City, the place where early Christians hid from persecutors. Shopping time for the well-known merits of the area before returning to the hotel. Dinner and overnight at our Hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 6 Cappadocia / Kayseri / Istanbul (B)
After breakfast transfer to the airport in Kayseri for flight to Istanbul.
Inclusions for Private 5-Day Tour Of Istanbul And Cappadocia's Highlights
- 5 nights accommodation in 4* hotels
- Entrance fees
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri and from Kayseri to Istanbul
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private 5-Day Tour Of Istanbul And Cappadocia's Highlights
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please note: Arrival prior to 2pm on the day of check-in at the hotel will result in additional charges
BLUE MOSQUE (SULTANAHMET MOSQUE) will be closed to the touristic visits between 01/03-15/05/2018 due to restoration work inside the mosque. Mosque visit will be kept but will be allowed to use the garden part only.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Turkey in 15 Day From Istanbul
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul