Day 01: Arrival Delhi
Welcome to Colourful India. On arrival at Airport you will be received by our representative and assisted to your hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Agra drive (205 Km) using expressway
After breakfast tour of Delhi visit Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temple (closed on Monday) India Gate and drive past Parliament house, President house and visit Qutub Minar. Later drive to Agra, check into hotel for 01 night stay.
Day 03: Agra Jaipur drive (240 Km) via Abhaneri Step Well.
Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) - the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Back to hotel for breakfast & visit Agra Fort.
Later drive to Jaipur en-route visit Abhaneri (95 Km from Jaipur): The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells (also known as tank gardens). Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather. There is a temple adjoining the step well.(If Time Permits)
Day 04: Jaipur.
After breakfast proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
Later walled city tour by walk
Start point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street. Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view.
Compliementary: Evening dinner with Indian family along with cooking demo.
Day 05: Jaipur Delhi drive (250 Km) & flight to Onward Journey
After breakfast drive to Delhi, on arrival drop at IGI airport for flight back to onward journey.
Hotels Used : Standard / Superior hotels as per your choice.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
Pickup time is flexible as this is private tour. Please provide your flight details or pickup details after you book the tour.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
JAIPUR / DELHI AS PER YOUR CHOICE
OverviewGolden Triangle tours will give you a classic introduction to an enriching cultural experience. Our Golden Triangle tours are designed to provide a full-fledged glimpse of Indias incredible royal and cultural heritage in an exciting way. We offer a wide variety of Golden Triangle tour India packages at affordable prices that can be customized as per your requirement and budget. Our travel experts assure of planning your journey to Golden Temple in a convenient way that will also help you cover some most demanded tourist destinations.
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 4 Night Accommodation in Base Category AC Rooms of Standard or Superior Category hotels, based on option selected by you.
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- 2 Bottle water per day.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra and Jaipur only.
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 5% GST Included.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child below 5 year is free sharing bed with parents.
Child rate applies to a maximum of 2 children. If traveling with more than 2 children please book the additional room.
If you are traveling with an odd number of individuals, an additional bed will be placed in one room.
No strict dress code is enforced in tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
Please contact local tour operator if any special preference for type of bed (Twin or Double). Generally hotels provided 1 Large Bed.
French, Spanish or German language-speaking tour guide services are available at extra charge. Please contact your tour operator to make arrangements.
Departure point and Time: Tour starts in Delhi and Ends in Jaipur / Delhi as per your choice. Please note check in time at Delhi is 12:00 Hr. Early check in is subject to availability.
Please note Visa is required for all Foreign Travellers to Enter India. You can get E-Visa. For more details check below 2 links.
Hotels Used As Given Below or Similar Category
Standard : Florence Inn
Superior : The Royal Plaza / Vivanta by Taj Dwarka
Standard: Royale Residency
Superior : Mansingh Palace / Howard Plaza The Fern
Standard: Park Ocean / Nahargarh Haveli (Boutique)
Superior : Mansingh Palace / Welcome Heritage Traditional Haveli
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour