Private 5-Hour Safari From Khajuraho To Raneh Falls Canyon
OverviewRide in an open air safari Jeep to Raneh Falls canyon. Explore the majestic waterfalls at Raneh Falls canyon with a guide. Enjoy a private driver that ensures your given personal attention on this 5-hour tour.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourVisit the canyons and waterfalls with your guide on this fun-filled adventure into the rural life of the Bundelkhand region.
Ken River canyon is made of pure crystalline granite in varying shades of colors ranging from pink and red to grey. There is a series of waterfalls in the canyon, the larger and smaller falls run throughout the year, and during the monsoons seasonal falls appear.
Raneh falls is located just where the Panna national park starts. It is an exquisite waterfall formed by the Ken river running over some of the oldest rocks on earth. A guide appointed by the forest protection department will share information about the plants and animals.
At the end of the tour your chauffeur will drop you back off to your hotel or at the airport inKhajuraho.
Inclusions for Private 5-Hour Safari From Khajuraho To Raneh Falls Canyon
- Entrance tickets to Raneh falls
- Guide services at the canyon
- Private chauffeur
- Personal open air safari jeep
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- Fuel, parking, taxes and surcharges
Exclusions for Private 5-Hour Safari From Khajuraho To Raneh Falls Canyon
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.