OverviewThe Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi Tour is an ideal tour to witness the wonders of four beautiful and enchanting cities in India. The trip starts at Delhi the Capital of India, followed by a tour of the marvellous city of Agra which is a proud resident of the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort and Pink city Jaipur and ends at the spiritual city of Varanasi. This tour covers North part of India. It is one of famous North India Tour.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDAY 01: DELHI – AGRA (D)
Pick up between 7:30 – 8:30 AM from Delhi NCR hotel or Airport, drive to Agra. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. The first stop of the day is at the white Mable wonder – the Taj Mahal. This mausoleum was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. Next stop is the Red sand (Agra Fort) stone creation of Akbar, built in 1565, the Agra Fort. You will be also taken for a tour of the Marble Factory and some famous shops in the city (so you can embark on a shopping spree!) followed by an overnight stay in Agra.
DAY 02: Agra -Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur (B, D)
After breakfast at hotel. Drive to the Jaipur. Enroute you will be taken to Fatehpur Sikri On arrival, check in to the hotel. After fresh up drive to Chowki Dhani here you will enjoy mouth-watering dinner experience at the Chowki Dhani.Over night at hotel.
DAY 03: JAIPUR (B, D)
After breakfast starts with a trilling ride to the magnificent Amber fort. The next stop of the day is the Jal Mahal or the water Palace. A trip to Jaipur is incomplete without visiting the City Palace. The tour continues with a visit to the Hawa Mahal Palace and not to forget the complex architectural beauty – the Jantar Mantar. Evening some shopping in famous shops. Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 04: JAIPUR – Delhi- Varanasi (B, D)
Morning after breakfast at Hotel in Jaipur. Later you will be taken back to the Delhi or Jaipur airport to board in Varanasi Flight, on arrival Varanasi airport meet and Greet with our Representative and transfer to Hotel. Evening free for own activity. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 05: Varanasi (B, D)
Wake up early in the morning and enjoy the boat excursion exploring a new view of the River Ganges. Even you can catch a glimpse of the bathing Ghats where the cremations being carried out. After ride back to Hotel have breakfast and drive to Sarnath. After Sarnath Back to Varanasi you can ascertain the unique architecture of the famous temples and especially the BHU. Other places you can visit appear as Kala Bhavan that signifies the holy creations. Evening, get the opportunity to view the ritual rites during the evening on the banks of the River Ganges. Overnight at hotel
DAY 06: Varanasi – Delhi (B)
Morning after breakfast, day free for own activity, later as per flight schedule transfer to Varanasi airport to board in Delhi Flight. On arrival Delhi airport proceed to your onward journey.
Inclusions for Private 6-Day Golden Triangle Agra Jaipur With Spiritual Varanasi From New Delhi
- 5-night accommodation in 4 star category hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat Ride in Varanasi
- Jaipur/Delhi – Varanasi –Delhi round trip economy class Flight Tickets
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani Jaipur
Exclusions for Private 6-Day Golden Triangle Agra Jaipur With Spiritual Varanasi From New Delhi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Five Nights Hotel Accommodation in 3-4 Star categories hotel on Single/Twin/Triple sharing basis. (1 Night in Agra, 2 Night in Jaipur & 2 Nights in Varanasi)
Please note that on December 24th, or 31st the Gala Dinner may be mandatory for most of the hotels in India and also approx. US$30 to US$50 per person additional surcharge may apply. The surcharge should be paid directly to the hotel. Please take it into consideration when planning your trip.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.