Private 6-Hour Tour Of Xitang Ancient Water Town From Shanghai
OverviewEnjoy this private tour with a professional guide and transfer. Your driver will take you to the water town of Xitang, for a day of exploration. This is an incredible getaway from the busy downtown area of Shanghai. You will visit attractions like Misty Corridor, the West Garden, Chinese Button Museum and more.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour guide and driver will come to pick you up at your preferred time at your centrally located hotel in Shanghai. The drive from downtown to the water town takes about 1.5 hours. You will begin your tour by wandering along the Misty Corridor. Then, heading to see the stone-skin lane that is less than 1 meter wide. Its a tight squeeze not much wider than a single person between two buildings paved by a single row of more than 160 granite stones.
The West Garden is the most preserved and classic Chinese garden in town. You will spend about 30 minutes exploring the garden with your guide. About a 5 minute walking distance, there is a Chinese Button Museum where you can see how the workers make buttons out of pearls! After you spend another hour observing the incredible town, you will reach the food street. There, you can enjoy some food or take a break for tea at your own expense. You may also take an optional boat ride at your own expense.
Once your tour has come to an end, you will be transferred back to your Shanghai accommodation, the whole tour is around 6 hours.
Inclusions for Private 6-Hour Tour Of Xitang Ancient Water Town From Shanghai
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private 6-Hour Tour Of Xitang Ancient Water Town From Shanghai
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring Shanghai by Bike Half-Day Tour
- 3-Hour Authentic Local Food Tour In Central Shanghai
- Private Day Trip: Suzhou and Water Town Zhouzhuang Visiting From Shanghai
- Small-Group Walking Tour: Shanghai Food Culture with a Culinary Expert
- Small-Group Shanghai Shopping Tour Including Banquet Lunch
- Private Day Trip to Hangzhou by Fast Train from Shanghai