Private 7 Day Tour For Train Enthusiasts - Tasmania - Hobart
OverviewA 7 Day relaxing personalized tour of Tasmania. With 3 varying Trainexperiences - Ida Bay Railway, West Coast Wilderness Railway and Don River Railway. Add in the tranquillity of the Gordon River Cruise anda breath of fresh air at Cradle Mountain and you have an ideal holiday.This package does not include accommodation, allowing you the flexibility to book the hotel of your choice in each city, within your budget.
Know More about this tourFull Itinerary
Pickup Hobart Accommodation or Hobart Airport
Ida Bay Railway
Franks Cider Bar and Caf free cider tasting
The Honey Pot free Native Tasmanian Leatherwood Honey tasting
Accommodation by own arrangement - Hobart
Wall in the Wilderness magnificent carvings
Derwent Bridge - Lunch
Accommodation by own arrangement - Queenstown
West Coast Wilderness Railway
Accommodation by own arrangement - Strahan
Gordon River Cruise Lunch on board
Accommodation by own arrangement - Cradle Mountain
Cradle Mountain Dove Lake
Sheffield Town of Murals Lunch
Accommodation by own arrangement - Devonport
Don River Railway operates Wednesday to Sunday
Devonport - Lunch
Accommodation by own arrangement - Launceston
Oatlands - Lunch
Accommodation by own arrangement - Hobart or Hobart Airport
Inclusions for Private 7 Day Tour For Train Enthusiasts - Tasmania
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private 7 Day Tour For Train Enthusiasts - Tasmania
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Weather is changeable so bring appropriate clothing
A small amount of walking is involved, comfortable footwear is advisable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.