From USD 408.39
OverviewExplore the ancient city of Ayutthaya, like a VIP and at your own pace, from the comfort of your private chauffeured minivan.
Be collected from your hotel, and with local insights from your chauffeur, the next 8 hours are as flexible as you need.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAt your chosen departure time you'll receive hotel pickup, then settle into your private, 9-passenger minivan for the drive to Ayutthaya, located about 50 miles (80 km) north of Bangkok.
This full-day tour is ideal for any group that wants a more personal and customized experience. You'll see the Historic City of Ayutthaya through the eyes of your own guide, who leads you through the magnificent ruins and ancient temples of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Many temples are still intact, such as Wat Phra Sanphet, Wat Mongkhon Bophit, Wat Panangcherng, and Wat Chai Mongkol, known for its large bronze statue of the Reclining Buddha.
Set your own agenda at your own pace, then use your professional chauffeured service for the return trip to Bangkok.
Inclusions for Private: 8-Hour Ayutthaya Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
- Private driver/guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private: 8-Hour Ayutthaya Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Airport pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Floating Markets Of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip From Bangkok
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise On The Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Bangkok's Grand Palace Complex And Wat Phra Kaew Tour
- Bridge On The River Kwai And Thailand-Burma Railway Tour
- Thai Dinner And Classical Thai Dance Tour From Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Temple And River Of Kings
- Oasis Spa - Bangkok
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC