Private 8-Hour Tour Of Doi Inthanon National Park Including Lunch From Chiang Mai
OverviewExplore the beauty and culture of Doi Inthanon National Park on this 8-hour tour from Chiang Mai. Admire the views of Thailands highest mountain, explore the twin pagodas, visit the Karen Hill Tribe Village, and see the beautiful Vachiratharn Waterfall.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOn this private 8-hour tour from Chiang Mai you will explore the culture and beauty of northern Thailand. This tour starts with a scenic drive through the mountainous countryside to Doi Inthanon National Park, home to a preserved forest and Doi Inthanon, the highest mountain in Thailand standing at 8,514 feet above sea level.
The tour continues with a visit to Phra Mahathat Napha Methanidon and Phra Mahathat Naphaphon Phumisiri, twin pagodas which were built to commemorate the fifth cycle birthdays of King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit. Both pagodas share similar bases as well as the two-level walking path that surrounds them. The pagodas enshrine Lord Buddhas ashes and Buddha images, and overlook the magnificent scenery of Doi Inthanon.
The tour continues with a visit to the Karen Hill Tribe Village and the Royal Project, followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Upon descending, you will stop at the beautiful Vachiratharn Waterfall before driving to Baan Tawai (Hang Dong District), a new cottage industries village that produces everything from woodcarving and pottery to classical Thai artworks.
Inclusions for Private 8-Hour Tour Of Doi Inthanon National Park Including Lunch From Chiang Mai
- Quality transportation including hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide (guides in other languages such as German, French, Russian etc. are available on request and are subject to surcharge)
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private 8-Hour Tour Of Doi Inthanon National Park Including Lunch From Chiang Mai
- Any services not mentioned
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Even though it may be tropical, we recommend that you bring some warm clothing
Please provide Hotel address and name for pickup and drop-off
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Suan Lahu Coffee and Tribal Experience from Chiang Mai
- Amazing Private Day Tour to Doi Suthep Temple and Sticky Bau Tong Waterfalls Including Karen Long Neck Village
- Private Tour: Half-Day Chiang Mai Temple Tour
- 3-Night Adrenaline Adventure Tour from Chiang Mai
- Private Tour: Authentic Hill Tribe Villages in Chiang Mai
- Private Doi Suthep Temple and Home Industries Tour in Chiang Mai