Private 8 Hours Tour Visit Giza Pyramids Memphis Sakkara And Dahshur Pyramids - Cairo
OverviewGet back to history in 8 hours Private guided day tour exploring ancient sites of Giza City that includes Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Memphis City that was the first capital of Egypt in ancient Egyptian time then availability to Stop for Lunch at Local restaurant if Customer preferred then Continue to Visit the stepped pyramid of Sakkara that was known as Zoser Pyramid then End your day tour by visiting Dahshur Pyramids that includes Bent & Red Pyramid and entry inside the pyramid there is free of charge ,Tour includes Pickup and drop off from customer location in Cairo
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourStart your day tour at 8:00 am with Pick up from the guest location in Cairo then transfer in Private A/C Vehicle to Giza Pyramids where you see the most famous attraction in Egypt which is Giza Pyramids that includes a number of different pyramids the most famous Pyramid there known as Cheops also there is availability to enter the pyramid from inside or ridding camel around the great pyramid then our guide will take you to the best location where you can take nice photos for all Pyramids in one view then Continue to visit the Sphinx Statue one of the biggest sphinx in ancient Egypt and visit the Valley Temple that also known as the mummification temple where the dead body of king Chephern was mummified you will spend around 3 hours exploring Giza pyramids and sights around
Then Drive around 20 minutes from Giza Pyramids to Visit the ancient Capital of Egypt Which is Memphis City that was found by king Mena in 3100 B.C There you will see huge Statue of king Ramses the second and you will see the Alabaster Sphinx
Then Continue to Visit the Stepped Pyramid of King Zoser that also was known as Sakkara Pyramid and this Pyramid has been Considered the fist stone structure in the World as it was the first time using Stone in building
End your day Tour by Visiting Dahshur Pyramids that was built by king Sinfru who was the father of king Cheops there you will visit 2 different pyramids first known as the Red Pyramid and Second was known as the Bent Pyramid and visiting inside the pyramids there is totally free of Charge
Tour ends with drop off at Customer Location where they departed from
Inclusions for Private 8 Hours Tour Visit Giza Pyramids Memphis Sakkara And Dahshur Pyramids
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water Snacks
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Group Tour
Exclusions for Private 8 Hours Tour Visit Giza Pyramids Memphis Sakkara And Dahshur Pyramids
- any Entrance fees
- any meals
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.