Private: 9-Hour Ayutthaya And Floating Markets Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From BangkokWrite a Review
From USD 583.8
OverviewExplore the ancient city of Ayutthaya and the Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak, like a VIP and at your own pace, from the comfort of your private chauffeured minivan.
Be collected from your hotel, and with local insights from your chauffeur, the next 9 hours are as flexible as you need.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAyutthaya, a Unesco World Heritage site, is approximately 50 miles (80km) north of Bangkok and home to some of the most ancient and magnificent ruins and temples.
Many are still intact, such as Wat Phra Sanphet, Wat Mongkhon Bophit, Wat Panangcherng and Wat Chai Mongkol, known for its large bronze statue of the reclining Buddha.
Soak up the atmosphere of the bustling and vibrant floating market of Damnoen Saduak. Located around 70miles (110 km) west of Bangkok, you will take a step back in time when you witness the old style and traditional way of Thai trading.
Fruits, vegetables and other produce, are bought and sold from small merchant shops on the river banks to the many traditional boats trading directly from the river as they float along the network of canals.
To truly experience the magical city of Ayutthaya and the excitement of the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak, is to set your own agenda and your own pace. With 9 hours of private access to this professional chauffeured minivan service, with the local knowledge and recommendations from your driver, you are free to take all the time you need.
With multiple departure times available every day, and comfortably seating for up to 9 passengers, this clean, punctual and friendly service is ideal for any group that wants a more personal and customized experience.
Inclusions for Private: 9-Hour Ayutthaya And Floating Markets Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private: 9-Hour Ayutthaya And Floating Markets Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.