Pick-up from hotel or guesthouse and transfer to Aquila.Departs Cape Town at between approximately 6:00am -6:30am:
- 9:00am - Welcome drinks at Aquila
- 9:00am - 10:00am - Buffet Breakfast
- 10:15am - Game Drive in 4X4 safari vehicle with ranger guide, visit to ARC (Aquila Rehabilitation & Conservation centre).
- 12:45pm - 1:45pm - Buffet lunch served in the African boma restaurant
- 1:45pm - Time at leisure to relax at the pool and guest are welcome to browse our African curio shop.
- 3:00pm - Depart for Cape Town.
- Excludes: Entrance Fees, All drinks, Personal Expenses
Arrive at the reserve at 9, breakfast, then the 2 to 3 hour safari. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side. Followed by lunch and time at leisure to explore the rest of the facilities.
The program includes a welcome drink, a scrumptious buffet breakfast, 2 to 3 hour game drive led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side, then a leisurely lunch, after which you may choose to add on a spa treatment, horseback or quad bike safari.