Private: 9-Hour Floating Markets And Bangkok City Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
OverviewExplore the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak and the vibrant city of Bangkok, like a VIP and at your own pace, from the comfort of your private chauffeured minivan. Be collected from your hotel, and with local insights from your chauffeur, the next 9 hours are as flexible as you need.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
At your selecteddeparture time you'll receive hotel pickup by private, 9-passenger minivan. This full-day tour of Bangkok and Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is ideal for any group that wants a more personal and customized experience.
Discover the vibrant atmosphere atthe Pak Khlong Talat flower market before a visit to several Buddhist temples, starting at Wat Traimit with its Golden Buddha made of solid gold. Take time to include Wat Pho, the city's most extensive temple including its colossal Reclining Buddha, and see the chedis (stupas) of Wat Benchamabophit.
Set your own agenda at your own pace, then use your professional chauffeured service for the return trip to Bangkok.
Inclusions for Private: 9-Hour Floating Markets And Bangkok City Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private: 9-Hour Floating Markets And Bangkok City Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bangkok Street Food and Canal Tour by Long tail boat
- Maeklong Railway & Amphawa Floating Market with Firefly Boat Tour from Bangkok
- Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok
- Private Tour: Hua Hin Day Tour from Bangkok
- Authentic Floating Market And Cooking Class From Bangkok
- Songkran Festival Experience
- Private Tour: Bangkok Culture And Communities Exploration Tour
- Thai Art and Craft Workshop in Nakhon Pathom from Bangkok