Private: 9-Hour Pattaya Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
OverviewExplore the popular seaside resort town of Pattaya, on Thailand's east coast, from the comfort of a private chauffeured minivan. Be collected from your hotel, and with local insights from your chauffeur, the next 9 hours are as flexible as you need.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourPattaya, a vibrant and cosmopolitan city, built around the wide, crescent shaped bay of Ao Pattaya, is only 93 miles (149km) from Bangkok.
Packed with hundreds of beer bars, go-go clubs and massage parlors, it's 10 million annual visitors also come for the mega shopping centers, cultural and action-packed attractions and international restaurants.
Bangkok, Thailand's vibrant capital, is one of the world's most exotic and colorful cities, offering a unique blend of the tradition and ultra-modern. As fun as the city is, it is always a great idea to head towards the country side to experience the rural Thai culture, as life can be remarkably different.
Both cities are yours to explore at your own pace with 9 hours of private use of this chauffeured minivan. Anything you want to see, just ask your chauffeur.
With multiple departure times available every day, and comfortably seating 9 passengers, this clean, punctual and friendly service is ideal for any group that wants a more personal and customized experience.
This course is the charter of the Pattaya district only.
Inclusions for Private: 9-Hour Pattaya Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private: 9-Hour Pattaya Tour By Chauffeured Minivan From Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Airport pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Highlights and Hidden Gems of Bangkok
- Half-Day Bangkok Highlights by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya River
- Bangkok International Airport Private Transfer to Hotels in Rayong
- Bangkok to Koh Samui Including VIP Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Half-Day Private Tour: The Best of Bangkok Temples