OverviewExplore Abu Dhabi in style with excellent chauffeur service, visit Sh. Zayed Grand Mosque, take a photo at the famous and iconic Emirates Palace, see Corniche Skylines. Upgrade your tour to include lunch at local Restaurant or get some drinks at the Kempenski Emirates Palace!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourYoull be picked up from your hotel in Dubai before exploring the highlights in the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. From Dubai youll drive past Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made harbor in the world, as well as its huge free trade zone. The first stop in Abu Dhabi is Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the country. Here you can admire the fantastic architecture of this impressive religious place.
The tour continues on past the Emirates Palace to the remarkable Heritage Village, where you can experience the traditions and culture of the United Arab Emirates and get a glimpse into the history of the country. After visiting these historical highlights, you can explore the modern side of the city at the popular Marina Shopping Mall with its revolving restaurant and an ice skating rink.
Along the way youll see the Corniche, the highly praised beach promenade from where you can enjoy the magnificent views of the modern and ever-expanding city. You then depart from Abu Dhabi via several distinct bridges with fantastic views of the modern Formula 1 circuit and the Ferrari World theme park.
Inclusions for Private Abu Dhabi Tour Chauffeur Service
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Chauffeur service
Exclusions for Private Abu Dhabi Tour Chauffeur Service
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting women must where long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.