Private Agra And Jaipur Golden Triangle Private 3-Day Tour From New Delhi
OverviewA tour of the major attractions of Indias Golden Triangle is the perfect introduction to the county for first-time visitors. Youll see the highlights of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Marvel at the Taj Mahal, the Pink City, the Amber Fort, and much more!
Know More about this tourA guided tour of the Golden Triangle is one of the most popular travel packages for India. The route covers the major attractions of Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. This 3-day tour includes 2 nights shared accommodation at 3-star hotels on a bed and breakfast basis.
Day 1: Delhi to Agra
In the early morning youll depart Delhi for Agra by deluxe car or jeep. Youll visit Sikandra, where youll see the magnificent mausoleum of Emperor Akbar the Great. In the afternoon youll have a guided tour of the city. Marvel at the Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shahjehan, and visit Agra Fort.
Day 2: Agra to Jaipur
Youll leave for Jaipur in the morning and make a stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the city built by Emperor Akbar to commemorate the birth of his son. In the afternoon youll have a tour of the city of Jaipur. Visit the Palace of Winds, which is famous for its intricate latticework. See the city palace and museum with its vast collection of paintings, manuscripts, and antiques. Stop at the medieval observatory built in stone.
Day 3: Jaipur to Delhi
After breakfast there will be an excursion to the Amber Fort, the site of the ancient Rajput capital. In the afternoon youll have time to shop for miniatures, paintings, gems, and jewelry, before returning to Delhi by car.
Inclusions for Private Agra And Jaipur Golden Triangle Private 3-Day Tour From New Delhi
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private Ac Car
- Battery bus ride at the entrance of taj mahal
- our personal care and attention
Exclusions for Private Agra And Jaipur Golden Triangle Private 3-Day Tour From New Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Accomodation(It can be arranged at additional cost)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.