Private Agra City Taj Mahal Tour With Boat Ride View
OverviewExperience the glory of the Mughal Empire of India through this private day trip to Agra from Delhi. Visit Taj Mahal, the symbol of love, built by Shah Jahan for his beloved Mumtaz. See the ancient architecture, The Agra Fort.
Know More about this tour08:00 a.m. (Timing is changing According to Climate)
Pick up from your Hotel in Agra proceed to taj mahal
Meeting the guide on arrival in Agra city ; Proceed to Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal which was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
(Taj Mahal remain closed for all visitors on Friday)
11:30 a.m Boat Ride View of Taj Mahal
12:30 p.m. After Sightseeing Taj Mahal & Boat View of Taj you will be having lunch Break in AC Restaurant.
1.30 a.m :MARBLE INLAY WORK AND MUGHAL TOWN
this art work done on marble is mainly carried out in Agra in Uttar Pradesh in India where the former is noted for its inlay work on table tops, flooring, and wall decorative and the latter is known for its Parchin Kari work. The Parchin Kari art involves very minute and precise inlay work and is quite expensive and very graceful with intricate labor. Among the various stone arts that flourished in the country the most famous one was the inlay or the crafting work done with marble stones. This craft flourished and reached its peak during the era of the Mughals in Medieval India and especially after the construction of Taj Mahal. It is believed that initially during the early 17th century in Italy minute inlay work was done on different forms of precious stones and this was referred as Pietradura where Pietra stands for stone and dura stands for anything hard. The Italians were outstanding in this classic art and in fact held an exclusive possession over this art.
Just after the Mughal Town; Excursion to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar
After exploring fill day, proceed back to Delhi along with the sweet memories of the Taj Mahal Tour.
07:00 p.m. :
Arrive your Hotel by 07:00 pm or Airport for onward journey.
Inclusions for Private Agra City Taj Mahal Tour With Boat Ride View
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Agra City Taj Mahal Tour With Boat Ride View
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal
- The Fort of Victory: Fatehpur Sikri
- Excursion to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
- Trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra
- Romantic Mohabbat the Taj Show with a lavish dinner