Private Agra City Tour Sunrise To Sunset
OverviewTravel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the worlds most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point
Know More about this tour06:00 a.m. (Timing is changing According to Climate)
Pick up from your Hotel in Agra for Sunrise View Taj Mahal
Back to hotel for refreshment and breakfast
Visit the Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar
12:00 p.m. (Marble Inlay Work)
This art work done on marble is mainly carried out in Agra in Uttar Pradesh in India where the former is noted for its inlay work on table tops, flooring, and wall decor and the latter is known for its Parchin Kari work. The Parchin Kari art involves very minute and precise inlay work and is quite expensive and very graceful with intricate labor. Among the various stone arts that flourished in the country the most famous one was the inlay or the crafting work done with marble stones. This craft flourished and reached its peak during the era of the Mughals in Medieval India and especially after the construction of Taj Mahal. It is believed that initially during the early 17th century in Italy minute inlay work was done on different forms of precious stones and this was referred as Pietradura where Pietra stands for stone and dura stands for anything hard. The Italians were outstanding in this classic art and in fact held an exclusive possession of this art.
Just after Lunch Proceed for the tour of Handicraft Gallery, Mughal town, and Bazar.
Visit Tomb of Itmat ud dulah ( Baby Taj )
Mehtab Bagh for Sunset View of Taj Mahal
After you explore all day tour, departure to your Hotel or AGRA CANTT Railway Station for onward journey
Inclusions for Private Agra City Tour Sunrise To Sunset
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Mehtab Bagh Guided Tour
- Private Tour in Toyota AC CAR & Guided Tour Fee included
- All Parking, Toll Taxes, Driver, Fuel
- English Speaking Guide for all day
- Lunch in Multi Cuisine AC Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Agra City Tour Sunrise To Sunset
- Any kind of Personal Expenses such as Monument Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Camera Fees (Still or Movie).
- Unspecified Meals etc. & Tipping
- entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Trip : Agra Full-day Tour With Taj Mahal , Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Custom Excursion Tour to Fatehpur Sikri from Agra with Guide
- Taj Mahal and More - Full Day Tour of Agra
- Taj Mahal and Agra Street Food Experience
- Stones Set in History: A Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers