Private Agra City Tour With Lunch
OverviewA blend of all the best activities in Agra in 8 Hrs. Typical Breakfast of Agra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, A walk to an ancient Temple through the by-lanes of old Agra, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah and ending with the back side view of the Taj Mahal from across the river
Know More about this tour
You will be picked from your hotel in Agra by your private tour guide and its the time to taste the typical breakfast of Agra, Bedai. Later, visit to the magnificent Taj Mahal
After getting back from the Taj Mahal, its the time to visit Agra Fort, the home of Mughals
Its the time to have a Grand Buffet Meal and experience mouth-watering delicacies
14:00Proceed for a quick demonstration of the Marble Inlay Art and know the technique used in 17th Century for the construction of Taj Mahal
15:00Time for a walk to the ancient shiva temple through the by-lanes of old agra while experiencing the typical indian day-to-day life and commerce. Here, you will taste the typical indian mouth-freshner, known as Pan
16:00Back from the temple, now you will be taken to visit the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, another famous mughal mausoleum which was built in 1628 out of marble, often known as Baby Taj
17:00Later by sunset, you will be taken to a garden, known as Mehtab Bagh, on the other bank of the river yamuna, from where you can have the back-side view of the Taj Mahal from across the river
18:30Back from the garden, you will be taken to The Majestic Agras local office to take your feedback about the tour. Later, you will be dropped back to your hotel
Inclusions for Private Agra City Tour With Lunch
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Buffet lunch
Exclusions for Private Agra City Tour With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal
- The Fort of Victory: Fatehpur Sikri
- Excursion to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
- Trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra
- Romantic Mohabbat the Taj Show with a lavish dinner