Private Ahmedabad Sightseeing TourWrite a Review
OverviewTake a private full day tour covering Ahmedabad, the largest city in the state of Gujarat. On the western bank is the Gandhi Ashram at Sabarmati, which displays the spiritual leaders living quarters and artifacts. Visit the Calico Museum of Textiles, once a cloth merchant's mansion and has a significant collection of antique and modern fabrics. Other points of interest include Hutheesing Temple, River Front Sabarmati, Sarkhej Roza, Jama Mausjid from the outside, Adalaj Stepwell and Sidi Saiyyed Mosque.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- A la carte lunch included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a morning pickup at your Ahmedabad hotel. At 9:30am, hop into your vehicle and head toward the Sabarmati a suburb of Ahmedabad with your private guide. On arrival, take in top sites of interest including the Jain Hutheesing Temple and Gandhi Ashram one of the residences of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, better known as Mahatma Gandhi.
Break for lunch at approximately 12:30pm, then visit the 16th-century Sidi Saiyyed Mosque and the tomb complex of Sarkhej Roza. Here, enjoy sweeping views over 15th-century Jama Masjid built during the reign of Ahmed Shah I and widely considered among the most important mosques in Ahmedabad.
Visit the 15th-century Adalaj Stepwell a tower built to provide water to the region and admire the intricate carvings for which the construction is famous. As you explore, listen as your private guide sheds light on the many legends surrounding the well.
At approximately 5:30pm, take a seat in your vehicle for the return journey to your Ahmedabad hotel where your private tour will come to an end.
Inclusions for Private Ahmedabad Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Ahemdabad city limits
- Private guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Ahmedabad Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.