Private Airport Transfer Plus Amman City Tour: Amman Airport To Amman HotelsWrite a Review
From USD 97.5
OverviewAt your service, the driver will await you at the airport and bring you to your destination in Amman. Choose when you want to start your private-tour. The chauffeur can show you the most attractive places of the city at your arrival or whenever you prefer during your holiday in Amman. No stress, no waste of time searching or waiting the taxi at the airport, know in advance how much you are going to spend.Book your transfer from the comfort of your sofa at home, we'll do the rest. No stress, no waste of time searching or waiting the taxi at the airport, know in advance how much you are going to spend.
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from Queen Alia International Airport, you can relax into your private, air-conditioned vehicle with your knowledgeable driver. Depending on your preference, either head straight to your hotel and take your tour on another day, or immediately immerse yourself in Jordan's rich cultural tapestry.
You can first head to Amman Citadel, a walled, hilltop collection of antiquities above the city. Stroll around the timeworn Roman, Byzantine and early Islamic relics, and visit the Citadel's Amman Archaeological Museum to see its displays of dusty antiquities uncovered by archaeological digs across the country.
Next, visit the Roman amphitheater. Carved into a hillside, this stunning 2nd-century structure is the most notable remnant of Philadelphia, the ancient city that once stood on the site of Amman. Admire its tiered sides and imagine its seats filled with the 6,000 spectators who once gathered here to watch plays.
Then, leave the antiquities behind and focus on the traditional and modern sides of life in this vibrant city. Pass the Raghadan Palace, the burial place of the late King Hussein, and head downtown to see the old markets, mosques and streets stuffed with coffee shops and food stalls. Explore, too, the affluent residential neighborhood of Abdoun, and Swefieh, where luxury shopping malls frame the streets
Inclusions for Private Airport Transfer Plus Amman City Tour: Amman Airport To Amman Hotels
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- one way airport transfer
Exclusions for Private Airport Transfer Plus Amman City Tour: Amman Airport To Amman Hotels
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
A manimum of 2 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.