- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 35 Mins
Departure Time :
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Executive One-way Transfer 2/1/2018 - 12/31/2021Monday - Sunday:12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Minibus Arrival Shuttle 2/1/2018 - 3.. read more
Departure Details :
Pickup Details Transfer includes a Complimentary Airport Meet-and-Greet Service for your peace of mind. After collecting your baggage, you'll find the driver by the Arrivals Foyer holding a branded bo.. read more
Return Details :
O.R. Tambo, Kempton Park, 1627, South Africa Lanseria International Airport, Airport Rd, Lanseria, 1748, South Africa
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Highly recommended Private Transfer/Shuttle Service to and from O.R. Tambo International Airport (JNB), South Africa. You can be dropped-off or picked-upin any suburb in Johannesburg, Sandton or Pretoria. Your driver will receive you at the Arrivals Terminal with a name board for your peace of mind. On confirmation you will get an emergency WhatsApp number for your convenience.
If safety, security, comfort and peace of mind are you priority; then this is the best private airport transfer package to choose when you need ground transportation to and from O.R. Tambo International Airport (JNB) to anywhere in South Africa.
Choose to book a one-way or two-way trip. Choose from 3 vehicle types:
1. Standard (eg Toyota Corolla) - upto 4 passengers
2. Executive (eg Mercedes Benz) - upto 3 passengers
3. Passenger Minivan (eg Hyundai H1 or Toyota Quantum) - 5 to 15 passengers
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Airport transfer
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
1. Your plane lands at O.R. Tambo International Airport, you then proceed to customs/immigration and lastly you collect your luggage.
2. After collecting your bags youll come to an automated double-sided slide door outside of which there will be many people holding banners and you look for your name there. You may need to walk twice left and right till you spot him.
3. If however, the airport is too busy you may miss the driver, in which case youll need take a seat there by the arrivals seating area and your driver will move around the name board a couple of times till you spot him.
4. The driver will assist you with luggage and lead you to the taxi pickup point from where youll be driven straight to your home/hotel accommodation.
The airport car transfer service is internationally-acclaimed for quality, safety, reliability and availability. The package offers the most popular complimentary "Meet-and-Greet" Service to give you peace of mind on your arrival in South Africa.
Transport by private vehicle
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Special requirements or additional trips can be accommodated upon request
Waiting surcharge: R200/hr (1st hour free)
Complimentary Meet and Greet Service at the Airport Arrivals Terminal
Traveler ReviewsSee all reviews
This was a great way to get to and from the airport. David was always on time and helpful with getting us to our destinations. I recommend that when booking, you request to get David as your driver.
The pick up at JNB airport was less than ideal in regards to driver not finding us with significant wait and poor communication. The return trip was better.
Best service received in a long time. Easy booking and punctual. Khulekani scores 20/10. Very considerate.Felt very safe the whole trip.Highly recommended.
picked me up on time, took me to hotel. with no problem. I have no complaints. I would recommend if you just need to get where you need to be
Excellent service! We loved our driver, she gave us a great welcome to South Africa.
Transfer overall was great but driver was 20 minutes late
was perfectly times and well executed. good driver. strongly recommend
The driver was standing by the exit at the Johannesburg's OR Tambo Airport in the Republic of South with a sign with my name on it. . She helped me with my luggage I had a big one and a smaller one. The traffic was not congested yet since my flight from Windhoek, Namibia arrive early before 9 AM.
I will use Viator again, in my future trips. The staff kept me abreast on the time and location of pick up .
Was pleasantly surprised. The fare was reasonable for it to be a Mercedes.
Prompt and professional.