Private All Day Danube Bend Tour From Budapest
OverviewTake a memorable all day private Danube bend tour with a perfect guide. Make a visit to the famous cities of Esztergom, Visegrd and Szentendre with a 3 course menu lunch included.Enjoy a great walk in the historical cities and do some souvenir. Shopping in the artists' city of Szentende. Wonderful trip in a wonderful nature!Make your travel pleasant and comfortable by using this service.The tour can be booked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from 1 person up to 8 persons.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Your morning begins with hotel pickup, where youll meet your private guide and hop into a personal, air-conditioned minivan. Your destination is the Danube Bend: the riverside region thats just north of Budapest, famous both for its scenery and its cultural landmarks. Groups numbering between one and eight guests are welcome to book this private excursion.
The first stop of the day will be the city of Esztergom: the seat of the Catholic Church in Hungary, and home to a colossal and beautiful basilica in fact the largest church in the country. Take this opportunity to get out of the vehicle and go for a tour of the landmark, which is recognizable for its Grecian columns and large, green dome.
Next,motor over to the small, castle town of Visegrd, from which you can take in panoramic views over the Danube Valley. Enjoy some free time to wander the streets of the medieval town, before stopping for a three-course lunch, with drinks, at a traditional Hungarian restaurant.
Your third and final stop of this Danube Bend tour is the town of Szentendre, a former art colony and today a bohemian center with its share of galleries and stylish boutiques. Youll have free time to wander its picture-perfect streets, as well as visit its museums and other cultural landmarks.
For the final leg of your tour, see the Danube Bend from the water courtesy of a 1-hour river cruise, which youll take from Szentendre straight back to the Budapest city center (this portion of the tour is seasonally available between April 30-September 30). The tour ends when you're returned directly to your Budapest accommodation.
Inclusions for Private All Day Danube Bend Tour From Budapest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
- 3-course lunch with drinks
- Szentendre-Budapest river cruise (30 April - 30 September)
Exclusions for Private All Day Danube Bend Tour From Budapest
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Royal Sissi Tour to the Residence of Queen Elisabeth from Budapest
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Arrival Transfer
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Private Tour around Lake Balaton from Budapest by Car with lunch
- Budapest Transfer: Hotels to Budapest Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Budapest Keleti Railway Station to Budapest Hotels
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Ruinpubs and Alternative Cultural Spots on a 3 Hours Budapest Walking Tour