Private All Day Lake BalatonTour From Budapest
OverviewTake a memorable all day private Lake Balaton tour with a perfect guide. Make a visit to the famous cities of Tihany, Balatonfred and Herend with a 3 course menu lunch included.Enjoy a marvellous swim and some relax in the sun. Wonderful trip in a wonderful nature!Make your travel pleasant and comfortable by using this service.The tour can be booked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from 1 person up to 8 persons.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBalaton, the Hungarian sea is one of the largest lakes in Europe and a major holiday destination in Hungary. The first stop of this excursion is Herend where you will visit the world famous china manufactory and to learn the different phases how this fine porcelain is made. The second stop is the Tihany Peninsula, the first nature reserve of Hungary. After the guided walk in the charming little town on the peninsula in some free time there is a possibility to visit the famous monastery founded in 1055 and to do some souvenir shopping. The last stop of this excursion is the oldest spa resort by the lake, Balatonfred. After a great walking tour here, there will be a lunch break to enjoy a delicious Hungarian meal with drinks (included) and you will have some free time to enjoy a great swim in the lake.
Inclusions for Private All Day Lake BalatonTour From Budapest
- 3-course lunch with drinks
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private All Day Lake BalatonTour From Budapest
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz
- Private Day Trip to Lake Balaton from Budapest
- Private Danube Bend Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Walking Tour: Buda Castle District Including Fisherman's Bastion