Private Aloguinsan Day Tour With Bojo River Cruise From Cebu - Cebu City
OverviewThe Bojo River in Aloguinsan town has recently been named by Green Destination as one of the Top 100 Sustainable Destinations in the world. This is a relaxing whole-day tour to the countryside, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Cruise the Bojo River on a paddleboat and enjoy your native lunch afterwards prepared by the local community. Then visit nearby Kantabogon Beach, a long stretch of white-sand beach with view of Mount Canlaon and Negros Island, before heading back to the city.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up by the driver at your hotel lobby. Drive south on a two-hour ride along the countryside to the town of Aloguinsan. Upon arrival, you will be taken to the nearby Baluarte Park for a short walk along the historical park with surrounding views of the sea. Aside from panoramic views of the sea and town, you can view the ruins of a watchtower (baluarte) dating to the Spanish period. Then the local guide will meet you and take you to the Bojo River to have your cruise. Cruise along the river on a paddle boat manned by your boatman. Near the end of the river before it empties to the sea, you have the option of going for a swim, before the boat takes you back.
At the lunch area, the community members will give a short presentation and maybe serenade you with songs before serving the native lunch. After lunch, you will be taken by the driver to Kantabogon Beach (also called Hermit's Cove) - a long stretch of white sand beach with view of Mount Canlaon in Negros Island, across the sea, where you can relax or swim, before heading back to the city.
Inclusions for Private Aloguinsan Day Tour With Bojo River Cruise From Cebu
- Local guide at Aloguinsan Town
- Lunch served by the local community
- Visit to Baluarte Park which stands on a cliff behind the municipal hall
- Short presentation on Eco-tourism activities by the community representatives
- Bojo River Cruise with optional swimming
- Visit to Kantabogon Beach (also called Hermit's Cove)
- Round-trip transfers via air-conditioned transportation from Cebu City to Aloguinsan town
Exclusions for Private Aloguinsan Day Tour With Bojo River Cruise From Cebu
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
If you wish to swim, bring swim wear and change of clothes
Start time may be adjusted based on tide conditions on that day
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mactan Island-Hopping Adventure from Cebu with Snorkeling and BBQ Lunch
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Mactan-Cebu International Airport
- Private Half-Day Cebu City Tour
- Private Cebu City Tour with Lunch
- Private Full-Day Cebu and Lapu-Lapu Cultural Tour
- Private Island Swing with Lunch from Cebu City
- Private Arrival Transfer: Cebu Airport to City-Based Hotels