Private Amarone Bike Tour - VeronaWrite a Review
Like all of Italy, even Verona has a very beautiful countryside and hills right in its vicinity. The Valpolicella countryside is a must visit for anybody who likes to enjoy the air brushing their face as they pass by. On this bike tour, you will also get to go to a winery, which is famous for Amarone wine and complete your Italian experience.
- The Valpolicella countryside and hills
- One of the most famous wine-producing areas in Italy
- A local winery and wine tasting
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at Castelvecchio in central Verona in the afternoon. Get outfitted with your bike and helmet, and pedal
out of the city and into the Valpolicella countryside and hills, one of the most famous wine-producing areas in Italy,
ranking just after Chianti in Tuscany. Enjoy the fresh air as you wind your way along a creek and through the vineyard covered slopes above Verona on a mostly flat route. Hop off your bike at a local winery and head inside for a wine
tasting. Learn about Valpolicella’s winemaking heritage as you sip a selection of prized local wines, including light,
fragrant valpolicellas typically made using corvina, rondinella and molinara grapes. Contrast Valpolicella’s light
character with the intense flavors of the most famous Amarone wine, made from partially dried corvina grapes. After
your tastings, hop on your bike and cruise back to central Verona, for a total biking distance of 12.5 miles (20 km).
Inclusions for Private Amarone Bike Tour
- Use of bike and helmet
- Tour escort/host
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Winery full visit
- Wine tasting
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.