Private Amman Airport Layover Tour
OverviewExperience the authentic charm and new modernity of the capital Amman with a 4 to 6 hour private layover tour. The driver will await you at Queen Alia International airport and get your tour started.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from Queen Alia International Airport by your driver in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Your driver will transfer you to the most ancient and authentic part of Amman, down town. En route you will see different views of the mountainous capital.
Upon arrival you will walk through down-town to reach one of the most famous Roman ruins in Amman; the Roman Amphitheater. Whilst walking, you will cross by an ancient Islamic mosque called AlHussaini, and some of old traditional Souks. There, you will find plenty of local handicraft shops, where you can buy souvenirs and gifts, make a colourful sand bottle with your name on, mix oils and create your own perfume. You will find shops that sell traditional clothes and accessories, beautiful antiques, and much more. After sightseeing at the Roman Amphitheater, and getting historical information from the local guide, you will be transferred to the Citadel to see the two giant standing pillars, which are the remains of the Roman Temple of Hercules. There you will feel surrounded by the ancient mountains of Amman. You will have a great view, so keep your camera prepared.
You will have lunch at AL Quds restaurant, there you will get to try Jordanians most favourite, most popular dish Mansaf". After lunch you will be transferred to Rainbow street, where you will have a walk, and will attend to a small concert, to enjoy the musical talents of Amman. Your driver will transfer you back to Queen Alia International airport.
Inclusions for Private Amman Airport Layover Tour
- Lunch and drinks
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Amman Airport Layover Tour
- Entrance fees
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer: Amman Airport to Aqaba by Mini-Van
- Private Transfer from Wadi Rum to Amman International Airport
- 2-Day Fully Guided Tour: Petra, Rum, Dana, Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Beach
- Largest Natural Spa in the World Dead Sea
- Transfer from Amman Airport to Dead Sea Hotel
- Private Transfer from Alenby Border to Queen Alia Airport