Private Amman City Sightseeing Tour From Dead SeaWrite a Review
OverviewExperience ancient and modern Amman on this private 4-hour city tour. Settle into a private, air-conditioned vehicle and witness the fascinating different sides of Jordans bustling capital. View the well-preserved Roman amphitheatre; explore the ruins and the dead sea scrolls and more in the archaeological museum at the hilltop Citadel; and see the down-town markets, coffee shops and stalls that sit side-by-side with smart residential districts and modern malls.
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a pickup from your dead sea hotel. Relax in your private, air-conditioned vehicle with your knowledgeable driver and set off on your tour. Upon arrival in Amman, see King Abdullah mosque with the Coptic church in front of it, after that visit Amman Citadel, a walled, hilltop collection of antiquities above the city. Stroll around the time-worn Roman, Byzantine and early Islamic relics, and visit the Citadel's Amman Archaeological Museum to see its displays of dusty antiquities uncovered by archaeological digs across the country; Dead Sea scrolls among the artefacts there.
Then proceed to the Roman amphitheater. which has Greek origin because it is carved into a hillside, this stunning 2nd-century structure is the most notable remnant of Philadelphia, the ancient city that once stood on the site of Amman. Admire its tiered sides and imagine its seats filled with the 6,000 spectators who once gathered here to watch plays. In fact the theater is in down-town Amman, so when you leave from the citadel to the theater, you pass the Raghadan Palace, the burial place of the late King Hussein. Next to the theater you start to see the old markets, mosques, food stalls, while driving to the affluent residential neighbourhood of Abdoun, and Swefieh, where luxury shopping malls frame the streets.
Inclusions for Private Amman City Sightseeing Tour From Dead Sea
- 4-5-hour private sightseeing tour of Amman
- See the stunning Roman amphitheater, a 6,000-seater stadium dating from the 2nd century BC
- Explore the Roman, Byzantine and early Islamic ruins at Amman Citadel with a guide
- View the antiquities on show at Amman Archaeological Museum at the Citadel
Exclusions for Private Amman City Sightseeing Tour From Dead Sea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.