Private Amsterdam Food And Coffee Shop Walking Tour
OverviewJoin this private, 2.5 hour, Amsterdam walking tour and learn about the food and coffee shop culture of the Netherlands. Your local guide will provide you an educational insight of the coffee shop and food culture of Amsterdam. At the end of the tour visit a coffee shop with your guide. You also have the option to taste three local Dutch foods.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourExplore the Amsterdam coffee shop and food culture with this educational private tour. Start off this tour in front of the Amsterdam Centraal Station at the ''tram B'' sign. From here you will walk to Amsterdam's Old Town and explore the many different coffee shops Amsterdam has. See one of the first coffee shops of Amsterdam, the biggest coffee shop of Amsterdam, and the famous Bulldog Coffee shop. Learn about the history of the soft drugs, the political situation, the interesting laws, and where the name coffee shop comes from.
When exploring the interesting coffee shop culture your guide will also give you an insight of the Dutch food culture of Amsterdam. Learn about the traditional Dutch foods, hear interesting anecdotes, and your guide will give you an insight of the Dutch food culture from a local perspective. With this tour you will also taste three local Dutch foods. This tour will end at the Dam Square of Amsterdam.
Inclusions for Private Amsterdam Food And Coffee Shop Walking Tour
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
Exclusions for Private Amsterdam Food And Coffee Shop Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years and older if you want to visit a Coffeeshop
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise your preferred time of departure when booking your tour
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Windmills & Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam
- Private Windmills & Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam
- Dutch Countryside Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from Amsterdam and Zaanse Schans cruise
- Combi ticket: city centre walking tour & canal cruise
- The Mystery of A Secret Sender
- Texel bike tour
- City Sightseeing Amsterdam 24-Hr Hop-On Hop-Off Boat & Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Ticket
- Dutch Masters: Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum Tour with Lunch