OverviewOn this 2.5-hour private walking tour, you will fully explore Amsterdam as your guide will bring you to several places only known by locals. Learn about the city's past and present, the Dutch food culture and see all the sights Amsterdam has to offer. You will make several stops to taste five typical Dutch specialties: cheese, stroopwafels, kroket and other treats.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Start off this tour in front of the central station of Amsterdam in the afternoon. Walk to the center of the city and see several well-known sights like Amsterdam's China town, the Old Church, Dam square and the Waag. Your guide will tell you all about the history of Amsterdam and will provide you with an insight of the city. When exploring the local streets, you will visit several food places and a street market where you have the opportunity to taste local Dutch specialties. You can ask your guide all the questions you want about Amsterdam, he will know all the best restaurants, food places and information about the city. He will give you an overview of the the best food places of Amsterdam and spots only known by locals.
On this tour you will taste the famous Dutch Pancakes, Gouda Cheese, Dutch Croquet, the Stroopwafel and many other treats. Your guide will tell you about the history of this Dutch food and share fun anecdotes and interesting facts. Learn about Amsterdam, see the main sights and taste several Dutch specialties. Be sure to bring an empty stomach.
Inclusions for Private Amsterdam Food Walking Tour With Tasting
- Food tasting
- One drink (soda or water)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Amsterdam Food Walking Tour With Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.