Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
OverviewJoin this 3-hour city walking tour through Amsterdam with a private guide. You will get to see sights such as Dam Square, the canals of Amsterdam, Anne Frank House, Rembrandtplein, Red Light District and a lot more!
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOn this walking tour through Amsterdam by a private guide, you will learn everything you need to know about this great city in 2 hours. Your tour will start at the front of Amsterdam Central Station and will then pass by different sights such as the city's Red Light District, Anne Frank House, Rembrandt House and many other places you should see when visiting Amsterdam. Your local guide will tell you everything you need to know about Dutch culture, important events and the sights you pass by on this tour.
After an hour and a half of your 2-hour walking tour, the group will stop for a short break at a central Amsterdam location. Here, you will have the opportunity to relax for about 15 minutes while enjoying some refreshing drinks in the relaxed atmosphere of Amsterdam.
Enjoy the rest of your walking tour after a strengthening break and end your journey in central Amsterdam. Don't be shy to ask your private guide as many questions about this unique city -- your private guide will be happy to answers every Amsterdam question you have.
Inclusions for Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
- Private walking tour
- Free Drinks (soda or water)
Exclusions for Private Amsterdam Walking Tour Including Refreshments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved; please dress accordingly, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.