Private And Customizable Jeep Excursion In Cozumel With Lunch And Snorkel
OverviewThis private, customizable tour will allow you to drive your own jeep the whole time, following your guide. It is the perfect tour to discover what the island has to offer. Accompanied by a professional guide, you will be able to explore The whole island, El Cedral , Mayan Ruin and snorkel in crystal clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Later you will drive to the next stop that will be up to you , afterwards we get to the beach for some snorkeling, where the marine life can be appreciated in its entire splendor.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Ideal choice for families
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
Know More about this tourYour private Jeep tour of Cozumel is an interactive way to see amazing places, experience the jungle surroundings, and swim in the Caribbean Sea. Begin by meeting your private guide, who you will follow while operating your very own Jeep. Then head to the national park, where you can admire the native vegetation and look for wildlife.
Learn about history of the Maya civilization, where your guide will tell you about this ancient culture. Then continue by driving your Jeep along road to the beach for an aquatic adventuresnorkeling. Put on provided snorkeling gear to get an up-close look at marine life in its natural splendor. You can also rest on the beach and enjoy an authentic Mexican lunch.
After lunch, explore the beautiful beaches on the east side of the island, and then head to your last stop, a tequila factory. Here, learn from your guide about this Mexican liquor and its distillation process, scents, and colors, plus taste different flavors. After this, return to your starting point to end your tour.
Optionally, you may customize your own itinerary by adding on other activities (own expense) like visiting the San Gervacio archaeological site, Punta Sur National Park, El Cedral, scuba diving, shopping, horseback riding, a turtle release experience, visiting the town of San Miguel, riding a Jet Ski, parasailing, or swimming with dolphins.
Inclusions for Private And Customizable Jeep Excursion In Cozumel With Lunch And Snorkel
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water and beer
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Private And Customizable Jeep Excursion In Cozumel With Lunch And Snorkel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Optional activities (see list in 'Additional info')
- Drinks at restaurant
- Punta Sur Eco Park entrance fees ($14 USD per person)
- San Gervacio ruins entrance fees ($10 USD per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please know that guests must drive the vehicle outside of town (approximately 10 minutes)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age to drive is 18 years
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and sunglasses
A valid driver's license is required for anyone wishing to drive the Jeep
Jeeps are manual transmission
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.