Private Angkor Wat Tour From Siem Reap
OverviewSmall private tour to visit Angkor complex with private and personal tour guide and driver for day trip. To visit main temple within the small circuit of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City (Bayon, Elephant terrace, Baphoun, Leper king), and the Tree Temple of Ta Phrom.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourExperience the best of Angkor Wat in 1 day on this private tour from Siem Reap. Explore UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat, with sites like Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King as well as temples like Bayon, Banteay Kde, and Ta Prohm.
Be picked up from your hotel in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Sit back and relax as you journey to the ancient Angkor Wat complex to discover the world's largest religious monument; including its forested area, it spreads over 155 square miles (400 sq km).
Start your tour with a visit to this national symbol of Cambodia. Marvel at its architectural grandeur as well as its ancient shrines featuring traditional Khmer designs, unique sculptures, and intricate carvings.
Next, visit the last-known capital of the Khmer Empire, Angkor Thom. Wander around this ancient walled city, and as you enter through the massive south gates, be greeted by lines of statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga (a snake-like deity).
Continue to Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King, used as a viewing platform and a royal cremation site by the Angkor King Jayavarman VII. Afterward, explore the Bayon, featuring distinctive stone structures influenced by Baroque-inspired Khmer architecture.
Break for a delicious lunch before visiting the historic Banteay Kdei temple and picturesque Ta Prohm. After a day of exploration, your transfer brings you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Angkor Wat Tour From Siem Reap
- Bottled water/ Cold towel
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private car and driver
- Private English speaking guide
Exclusions for Private Angkor Wat Tour From Siem Reap
- Entrance fees to Angkor complex (approximately USD$20 for day pass)
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.