Private: Angra Dos Reis Sightseeing Cruise - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewEnjoy a private tour to the islands of Angra do Reis to enjoy the blue waters and the colors of the Atlantic rainforest. Ride a boat to the islands where you may be able to interact with dolphins. Enjoy the beach, the bars and buy some handcrafts. The tour includes lunch and private transport.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Ideal choice for families
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup early in the morning, meet your guide and head to the marina to board a sailboat cruise to Angra do Reis.
During your cruise, you can admire the islands and see the beautiful crystal clear waters. See the green colors of the islands' Atlantic rain forest and then stop to enjoy some water sports (not included) and or even nteract with dolphins.
You'll also have a chance to explore some of the wonderful beaches, bars and handcraft shops the island has to offer. Lunch buffet is included aboard the cruise. This private tour is ideal for those who don't want to miss the best of Angra do Reis and its beauty.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private: Angra Dos Reis Sightseeing Cruise
- Buffet lunch (beverages not included)
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private: Angra Dos Reis Sightseeing Cruise
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Beverages during lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Dress code is smart casual
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat
You Might Also Like
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Canoe Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Small-Group Jungle Bike Tour from Rio de Janeiro
- Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande Day Trip from Rio de Janeiro
- Corcovado with Christ Statue plus Other 6 Different Attractions - One of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World
- Tijuca National Park Hike and Waterfall Rappelling
- Private Rio de Janeiro City Tour