Private Appian Way (Appia Antica) Tour In Rome By Golf Cart
OverviewDiscover the historical, archaelogical and naturalistic attractions of Appia Antica Regional Park on a private golf cart tour. Explore archaelogical sites like Circo e Villa di Massenzio and Villa Capo di Bove. Also see the outside of the Tomba di Cecilia Metella, Catacombe S. Callisto and Quintili Villa. The tour lasts approximately 3 hours and can accommodate groups of up to 4 people.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the Centro Servizi (service center) on Via Appia Antica at your selected time to board your electric golf cart and begin your tour. Morning or afternoon departures are available.
Start at the Domine Quo Vadis Church then see the Nymphaeum of Villa dei Quintili, where you will discover a series of different tombs, including the grand Tomba di Cecilia Metella. Please note that if you would like to tourVilla dei Quintili or Tomba di Cecilia Metella, entrance fees will be at your own expense for those two attractions.
Continue the tour by passing through the beautiful 'campagna romana' Roman countryside of Tenuta Farnesiana to reach the area of the VI Mile (5th mile). Enjoy 15-20 minute stops with admission to the Circus and Villa of Massenzio, the Tomb of Romolo, Villa Capo di Bove, and San Sebastiano Church.
Return to the original departure point at the conclusion of your tour.
Inclusions for Private Appian Way (Appia Antica) Tour In Rome By Golf Cart
- Private golf cart tour
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Appian Way (Appia Antica) Tour In Rome By Golf Cart
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees for Villa dei Quintili and Tomba di Cecilia Metella (6 Euros per person, per attraction)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pricing is per vehicle for up to 4 passengers
A maximum of 4 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- Christmas Walking Tour in Rome
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour