Private Arenal Volcano Hike And Tabacon Thermal Hot Springs With Dinner - La Fortuna
OverviewFew sites in Costa Rica inspire more respect and admiration than Arenal Volcano. At 5437 feet, its tall and conical shape stands imposing over the pastured green hillsides that surround its base. Although currently in a resting phase, Arenal remains Costa Ricas most active volcano for the past 43 years. You will also experience a relaxing soak into the natural mineral waters of the Tabacon Hot Springs will finish a perfect day. Thanks to geothermal activity beneath Arenal, the area surrounding the volcano is home to a number of natural hot springs. Geologically, Tabacon Resort's thermal natural springs are 97% rain-based and 3% magma-based. This tour takes about 6 hours approximately and includes: transportation from Fortuna hotels, bilingual guide, entrance fee and dinner.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tour
This tour will allow the you to enjoy the most extraordinary views of Arenal Volcano during a gentle hike along the lower slopes of the colossus. The walk begins in one of the trails close to the volcano and continues through the forest until reaching the area destroyed in its first eruption, back in 1968. This tour takes approximately 2 hours.After the hike, a relaxing soak into the natural mineral waters of the Tabacon Hot Springs will finish a perfect day. Thanks to geothermal activity beneath Arenal, the area surrounding the volcano is home to a number of natural hot springs. Geologically, Tabacon Resort's thermal natural springs are 97% rain-based and 3% magma-based. Rainwater enters the earth through fissures on the surface and is then heated by magma found in the earth's core. Once heated, the waters rise to surface, taking with them minerals found in the earth's rocky stratus and it flows by gravity throughout the property, forming in-river pools, waterfalls and cascades, filling in the pools throughout the resort.
Inclusions for Private Arenal Volcano Hike And Tabacon Thermal Hot Springs With Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Arenal Volcano Hike And Tabacon Thermal Hot Springs With Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Costa Rica Gravity Falls Canyoning Adventure from La Fortuna
- 4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Hike, and Tabacon Hot Springs
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal
- 3-in-1 Arenal Volcano Combo Tour: River Safari Float with La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike
- Single-Track Mountain Bike Tour in Arenal Volcano
- Cloud Forest Hike at Juan Castro Blanco National Park