Private Arequipa Walking City Tour With Juanita Museum - All Included
OverviewVisit the beautiful "White City" Arequipa on a 3 hour guided private walking tour where you will experience and learn about its amazing architecture, history, its main square, most beautiful church, the Tristan del Pozo mansion, the colorful Monasterio of Santa Catalina where its nuns are living inside and the very interestingAndean Santuarios museum where the Juanita Mummy can be found among many others.
Know More about this tourAt first you will visit the Santa Catalina monastery, which is a sample of four centuries of Arequipa architecture. The intrusive cells, the small streets and cloisters are full of colorful flowers and walls painted in fresh dyes. The narrow alleys lead to the various parts of the convent that go through picturesque places with the original furniturs displayed. Thereafter the tour goes to the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa, one of the most beautiful main squares in Peru, the Jesuit Church of the Company, which in its beautiful facadeshows the so-called mestizo architecture, its cloisters and dome, you will visit the Tristan del Pozo mansion and in the end, we will visit the Andean Santuarios museum where the lady of the Ampato is found, and other mummies whose stories are a sample of the magical religious beliefs and the man - nature relationship that supported their purpose of life in this world.
Inclusions for Private Arequipa Walking City Tour With Juanita Museum - All Included
- Private bilingual tour guide
- All entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Arequipa Walking City Tour With Juanita Museum - All Included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Remember to bring:
Clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather
Sun hat & sun block
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Colca Canyon from Arequipa to Puno
- Peruvian Cooking Experience in Arequipa
- Colca Canyon 2 days 1 Night tour, All Inclusive
- Colca Canyon Full day tour, All Inclusive
- Full Day Tour to Colca Canyon, Daily departures, Starts and ends in Arequipa
- Monasterio de Santa Catalina Admission Ticket
- Private transfer between: Chivay - Puno
- Colca Canyon 2 Days 1 Night with ending in Puno city